AST Suspension UK is the sole distributor for AST and Moton products in the UK. Here in the UK, our state of the art facility allows us to build prototypes, change dimensions, valve settings and completely overhaul and service AST shock absorbers, using the same equipment as used by AST NL.
Some of the services AST Suspension UK offer:
- Installation and complete set-up of road and competition cars, including computerised 4 wheel alignment, corner weighting and damper / ride quality analysis. Complete design and development of new and special projects.
- One make championship and "control " dampers.
- Damper servicing, overhaul, and dyno testing.
- Trackside support and engineer support in the UK, Europe and Worldwide.
- Private label and large quantity shock absorbers.
- Spring changing and supply.
Josh Cook has long been acclaimed suspension specialist, a leader in his field through innovative, forward thinking and commitment to customer satisfaction. Josh is an experienced consultant and excels in track support and setup. His team will be able to help you with all your shock absorbers needs and questions,
Full consultation is always included as part of our ongoing excellent customer service promise. Wins and class wins include 24h races including Dubai, Britcar, Le Mans, VLN, Dutch Supercar, BMW Kumho Championship, VW Cup, PBMW Championship, VW Golf Championship, Ford Fiesta Championship, BMW Mini Championship, Castle Coombe Saloon car Championship, Various Time attack USA and UK class winners, Stock Hatch championship and UK Autograss, all classes.
Josh & Stephanie Cook